Principles of Manual Handling
(Chartered Institute of Environmental Health)
Where there is a significant risk of injury from manual handling activities, information, instruction and training in proper handling techniques is required.
This CIEH course provides delegates with the following information:
- A basic introduction to the law
- Identifying manual handling hazards
- Assessing the risk from manual handling
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Anatomy of the back and how it works
- Control measures
- Practical session on manual handling
There is a short multiple choice examination on completion of the course and a certificate is awarded to successful candidates by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
Duration – 3 hours
Prices per person and/or for groups (Max 10 people)
CITB member? Click Here.